Wednesday, December 5, 2007

What's up with your life?

Had a reunion dinner last night at Monte'. =D I wasn't feeling all that well yesterday night so I didn't really participate in that dinner quite as much, I was just sitting there listening to their life changes..

While, the two active mingle-ers, Ely & Kim mingled their mingling ass off going from place to place talking.. That said much, I don't have much to talk about. I wasn't hyped enough to take pictures too. hahaha!

Anyways, it was the first time in a long time when I wore high heels and I couldn't walk. I was dragging my feet like crazy =P.. And surprisingly, Ely was wearing flats. hahah!! Don't want to talk about it =P

The whole night pretty much sucked for me cose I wasn't as hyped as I should be, instead I was alittle moody. Need to do it again when I'm more myself than when moody-ness takes over.

Anyways, there's no pictures of last night. wasn't into the taking pictures last night. Unlike SOMEBODY! WC! you know who you are. =P

Ready for tonight! =D