Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Obituary.

His Obituary.

My uncle, Gary Cheng past away this morning, 12th of December 2007 at 5 am after being diagnosed with cancer a year ago and had a stroke exactly a month ago which falls on the 11th of November 2007. Leaving behind his lovely & caring wife, Lily Choo and his only daughter, Carolyn Cheng.

To be honest, he wasn't a very supporting uncle but he was a loving husband and a responsible father.

I'll want to remember this day as it was his last. I want to make a difference like how he didn't. He has cancer and lived for a year. He was lucky as most cancer patient only have 6 months. He had double and yet, he did not enjoy what life is. He did not went travelling around like it was his last day everyday. He did not have adventure the day he discovered he was too a cancer patient.

I want to make a difference. If I had 6 months of living, I won't let my last days to be sleeping on the bed waiting for the Angel of Death to claim me. I'll be on rollercoaster, I'll be on top of a mountain, I'll be swimming in the ocean!

May His Soul Rest In Peace.


Now, who bet my blog can't be more dark and twisted than that!.