Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Better lock it in your pocket bringing this one to the grave

Just when I thought the day can't get any longer, I slept at 4 this morning, so many things ran through my mind.

Woke up today to watch The Hills finale then my sis asked why aren't I ready for lunch and I say mum didn't invite me, she invited you only so I don't want to go. I'm mad at her bytheway. All my anger and depression is caused by her and the reason she left us for the weekend. Hadn't spoke to her in 4 days now. 

So, she personally came in my room and asked me to go for lunch, so fine. Went to The Curve for lunch at Little Penang Kafe. I'm never going there anymore. Usually with Ely I didn't have to pay but with my family also I didn't have to pay! I'll make them pokai.. The Ely's father came and chit-chat with my mum for awhile.

I was so moody that I just sat there looking away, even Ely's dad asked why was I so sad. but I didn't answer him. I think I was being a little rude not to, I apologize

After that, I went to buy bras and panties. This time, pretty amazing, I didn't go up a size. It's been almost and year and a half since I got new bras. I tried on damn alot and it's all not nice. One even made me look like I have a sausage underneath. 

Ooh, then during that, there's this lady who cut my line and went into the changing room, but I was too moody to even stop her. I don't have anymore fights in me to fight other people.

The last one was perfect. I was taking too long so my sister offered her service but obviously, I decline. haha! Which sister lets another sister see her boobs! So, I wore the last bra and wore my shirt on and stand at the door for her to check, I don't know why but she said she wanted to see it. It's weird I know, that's not all, she started literally molesting my boobs. Poking poking and tapping tapping. Until I asked her ' So doctor, do I have any lumps? '

Didn't talk the whole entire ride back until now. In fact, she's not even in right now. And last night, she came back at 2! Which responsible mother comes back at 2 in the morning!. 

She was talking to Ely's dad about our safety that all parents care about our safety. That weekend she went Penang without tell us, without any phone calls back to check up the entire time. Even Uncle Gordon called to tell that he'll be leaving to Penang soon and he called almost 10 times in 2 days! and she didn't bother to make even 1 to ask how are we doing!

With that kind of mother and that kind of attitude, you think you won't get depressed and angry? You'll be lucky you don't need to visit the shrink!