Thursday, December 20, 2007

He scares me & he raised CHUCK which scares ME.

Nyak nyak. I pimped someone's blog last night! haha! It's so so easy to recover other people's passwords this days. I'm not going to tell you how I got her password though. haha! I shock it out of her brains! I teleported it out =P

There's a grasshopper in my stairway! Mum said it's my uncle. Strange, why would he come here when he's family is at Subang? & why grasshopper?

Anyways, I'm so so grateful for having You Tube's site and Daily Motion! It's so great to have it if you really want to search for something to watch! And Astro is always slow on the new stuffs like Ellen Degeneres' episodes and TRL.. They should really be updated more often.

Caught today's Ellen Show, don't really watch it on tv, pretty much watch it on the net.. =) Anyways, today's episode. this 5 year old boy who can read really well & started reading at the age of 13 months, and he knows everything about the presidents and stuff. Very impressive. Then there was Carrie Underwood which I've already watched.

Love Ellen! If only there's torrents for her show.

Uuh, then I watched the male cast of Gossip Girls on TRL. Check it out HERE. It's really funny when every question asked, they'll answer Chace. lols. watch it to understand. =) Did you know Penn & Ed are left handed? & If only Ed can use his accent in the show!! I likey people with accent. =)

Chace is so cute! He's already knocking off Zac Efron off the list! Way to go!

Oh man!! I just found out that Josh Duhamel was on Ellen the day before Carrie Underwood which was today's episode, ergo Josh was yesterday's episode!! Urgh. Anyways, it's really funny when Ellen sings for him. Check it out HERE.

I was watching Star World's guide for January on TV and earth to StarWorld, there won't be The Golden Globes Award when the writers are on a strike! Who's going to go? LOLS!

I'm outt!