Thursday, December 27, 2007

I'm on the fast track.

Wondering why I was MIA for this couple of days? Well, I got an emergency call from my auntie telling me that grandfather was admitted into a hospital because there's pressure in his eye that might cause blindness. So, me and my sis rushed back to Taiping along with my aunty.

Grandfather was lucky to undergo surgery with success. =) He's alright now. So, while we were there, it was time to do a little Christmas shopping! My sister really went all out! We bought so many stuff, the peoples who works there treat us like VIPs! Spent over RM 200 in one shop! Just soft toys.. It was bloody cheap!! All those micro beads were damn f-ing cheap! I regret buying Ely's Barney after that! There was one huge ass Barney there which cost way cheaper! And it was bigger!* Crystal, can you see your pressie? the one that looks like your cunning laugh XD*

Spent at least 2 hours there! haha! Went back with handful of stuff! My sis is incredibly greedy when she's travelling! She ate so so much things! I was so surprise cause she usually do not eat that much a day..

Pretty much this and that. Ooh, on the last day, my hand beg almost got snatched by 2 guys on bikes! He was ready to snatch my beg but my aunty saw and she screamed that scare him I guess!. Man, she was like JEANETTEEEEEEE! & I was so blur, she actually already warned me that there's alot of snatching there but it didn't cross my mind fast enough that they were going to snatch my beg. So, I was like frozen when she shouted my name out. I'm so stupid!

Came back on Monday, just in time for Christmas Dinner at Shangri-La. I no like, eat to often, damn bored of those foods. There was like this santa there giving out begs of cookies.. So, I was passing him and I said,

Me : Hie Santa
Santa : Hie *walks off*
Me : Aren't you going to give me a candy cane? I've been so polite
Santa : * bends down to reach for his beg*
Me : Jie, I dare you to smack that ass.

He was really really rude & not out going & not cheerful AND he did not say HO HO HO!

Anyhoo, since santa didn't give us any goody begs, the chef baked cookies specially for us! wahaha! It didn't taste any good. LOLS!I was obviously wearing heels so I couldn't walk that perfectly, on the way out, there's this big shot coming into the hotel with all the entourage behind, so, my sister wanted to know who was it, she ran downstairs to see who was it (hiau poh). She was so fast, and I barely could walk! It was some prince from don't know mana.

I was so high, the lift came open and I was standing outside, when the door opened, I screamed MERRY CHRISTMAS! but, luckily noone was inside! They must think I was insane. haha!

Came back home, decided to swing by Ely's to surprise her.. Her family is freaking HUGE! Went there but I couldn't bare to down any lok-lok although it looks so good!! What a waste! Ooh wells.After that, went over to Uncle Gordon's condo to stay over. Bought some DVDs to take over..
Bought Bring It On In It To Win It. In that movie, Carson really looks like Taylor Momsen plus Willa Holland!! She seriously look 100% like Taylor!

Watched the Nanny Diaries! FINALLY!! Chris Evans is really Hottie McHottie! Harvard Hottie.

Long enough, I'm out !