Sunday, December 2, 2007

Pick me, Choose me, Love ME.

CONNECTION!! I blame my stupid sister for upgrading the stupid connection, ergo, the stupid connection company or whatever had to shut down my stupid connection for days!

Whatever.. pffts

Yesterday I felt so fuzzy. LOLS. at night, on the way for dinner, Patrick Dempsey was on radio!! The Ryan Top 40 or just that Ryan talk thingy lar. Waah, I loveee his voice!

Then when I came home, I usually don't watch CNN but I was surfing the channels and I got to watch Roger Federer's interviews when he was here!! That stupid interview lady sucks!! She got to play with FedEx on court. & she didn't know how to play tennis so FedEx taught her!! WHATTHEHELL!! They talked about Mirka.. or is it Mikra.. either way, he said and I quote " I thank her for her support and I love her very much and maybe we'll have a family and have kids"
AHHHHHH!!! I feel fuzzy and warm! =D

Anyhooo... I had like tickets to go for the Live and Loud 07 yesterday! So many of them, but I gave it to my sister and I didn't want to go cose all my sister's friends will be going. THE WHOLE GANG! So, I gave it to her.. then, this dumb-dumb-I-don't-like-her-anymore-best-friend-of-mine-went-and-
didn't-tell-me!! With MY tickets!!

But, luckily she invited me to go watch some salsa competition so she's back to my good grace. LOLS!

It'll be a long day!! Going for the Salsa thingy then for the Live and Loud. blek.. Why must it all be on the same damn day!

No time to blog, Ely's on her way here! woof