Monday, December 3, 2007

McDreamy or McSteamy? BOTH

I was so bumped just now when I was surfing the channel and there was TRL.. Unfortunately, that episode was when Patrick Dempsey (everyone's talking about him now) was the guest & I missed it! He was going off when I turned the channel. DAMN.

I was screaming & shouting, Ely now thinks I'm so dramatic. haha! Anyways, I wasn't satisfied not seeing him so I went googled it.. Look for it.

So, here it is, for you guys (who's crazy about him too)

* did you know that he's a juggler? YEAP! Won 2nd place in a juggling competition when he was 15.

Anyhoo, check him out on TRL. HERE
he has a freaking Dempsey doll !! WTH.

//* edited.

Couldn't make it to the Salsa thingy last minute.. Had time to organise my iTunes and my iMovies.

Anyways, that's the boring part.. Went out when Ely reached my house, caught up with the guys for dinner.. They were so obsess with I Now Pronounce you Chuck & Larry. haha. Whatever they did that night, they'll go "Eh remember that part from Chuck&Larry.."

The last day of Live & Loud wasn't any good at all.. So, we just walked around and bought those glow in the dark sticks.. After awhile, we decided to head back to Desa.
Long walk back! But it was good with company. 5 minutes away from the place, some the cars that was parking at the road side got their windows shattered.. Alot of them actually. Not safe!

Reached Choo's to take the car then went for a quick drink & back to Choo's to play.. Just hang out..Came back home after that. Durh. =D

Damn lazy to type! Crystal's back!!. LOLS.

Ooh, plus, when I got home, I stepped on Ely's slippers, she screamed, I dropped my precious never been dropped phone! Worst, it was on the tar road!!!! I was like fuckfuckfuckfuck!