Sunday, December 9, 2007

He's cold as ice - Iceman!

I'm blogging!! =) My connection is still down! Fuck it! Whatever.

Mum and Uncle Gordon both went up to Penang, separately. haha! got to add that. & Jessie and I got the whole house together. Shocking. It was absolutely boring todayy! I woke up at about 1 plus and Jess woke up at 2.

We decided to make the day special so we started cooking pasta. Really, to many cook will spoil the soup. Don't want to talk about it lar. hahaa it was absolutely boring.

I was suppose to go to the medic camp thingy and I was so looking forward for it cose, I love those stuff, ( lols I <3 House and Greys! speaking of, I'll tell later.) although I will never ever want to be a doctor. haha! My stupid mum lar, who cares only for herself decided to just jet off without tell us. We all got so pissed. she's got a mind of her own now..

Anyhooo.. It's so cool blogging at Starbucks! Although there's this two couple sitting behind of me watching me like a frigging camera. Hey, if you can read this, f*ck off!

alright, speaking of Grey's, stupid Shepherd kissed Rose!! Bloody hell !! If you watched season 4 episode 10, you'll know what I mean.. Ish Ish! every body's now crazy about Patrick, he was a house whole name but Enchanted made it bigger. And that movie didn't show his full potential.

I'm damn lazy to blog right now. I'm star struck with Kimi! haha!