Monday, December 17, 2007

There's gotta be a Heaven somewhere, can you save me from this Hell

I'm turning my life around. What goes around comes around. One less unhappy day is one more happy day. Who am I to stop whats happening. Dark and twisted life of mine will now become bright and shiny life!

Putting the past in the past and looking forward for more sunrise.

Wooh, yesterday was Ely's 16th birthday party!! It wasn't as bad as it looks. At least everyone had a good time =). And the foods there.. never ending. haha! After all that, came back home along with Crystal. You should see the way she sits. Many different positions. LOLS

Before that, watched Justin Timberlake's FutureSex LoveShow. That dude can really dance his ass off on stage! He's one heck of a dancer! Multi-billionaire at the age of 24! It's so damn impressive! <3 him!! Team Justin =D

Anyhoo,

Today, I slept the whole day cause I ate too many panadol cold&flu. I was so sleepy! I knew that eating flu medicine can make someone sleepy but I've never experience it myself till today.

Went out for dinner and I couldn't even eat or look at them! Don't want to talk about it. Just didn't want to go home, I crash Choo's, Hollie's & Paul's guys night out =P Went watch footie with Kim after that. Me & Crystal went our own direction since we don't watch footie. Went Kawloon then Coffee Bean..

Chit-chat .. talked-talk .. gossip-CNN... hahaha!! It's such a funny conversation! Fitness First and In The Sun really cracks me up! =D..

Then, Crystal's KDU friends came and join us. Along with Jon and Azuri, someone I know. Kept talking until it was time to head to Choo's.

Play play the whole time. And when it was the funnest game to be played, Pictionary, but without the board or anything. We just made up the words, I HAD to leave! shhs! I want to playy!! I wrote Bye-Bye Bird, London Bridge Is falling Down and Ring-Ring. ahahha!!. Those were mine. =)

No pictures to be uploaded. =( Never take pictures la.

Happie Sweet sixteenth Elyza Wong Yi Mei!