Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It's all connected !

I can't help but to notice that Justin Timberlake's lyrics are all tied to what I've been feeling lately. It's like he's composing his lyrics based on what I'm feeling which is pretty cool to me. But, to look at a bigger picture, he's lyrics are, to me, based on all the bad things that life can offer and all the disappointments and sadness around the world.

Like his lyrics from Losing My Way really suits how I've been feeling.
It is breaking me down
Watching the world spin round
While my dreams fall down
Is anybody out there?

Can anybody out there hear me?
'Cause I can't seem to hear myself
Can anybody out there see me?
'Cause I can't seem to see myself...
There's gotta be a heaven somewhere
Can you save me from this hell?
Can anybody out there feel me?
'Cause I can't seem to feel myself

Losing my way

& this is pretty much how I feel about my mum's life right now.- Lyrics from What Goes Around Comes Around.

Don't want to think about it
Don't want to talk about it
I'm just so sick about it
Can't believe it's ending this way
Just so confused about it
Feeling the blues about it
I just can't do without ya
Tell me is this fair?

It's breaking my heart to watch you run around
'Cause I know that you're living a lie
That's okay baby 'cause in time you will find...

What goes around, goes around, goes around
Comes all the way back around

I feel like I'm in denial.. I should be at around acceptances right about now. =P
Don't want to deal about it now.


Ohkayy!, I'm SO SO SO into Miami Ink right now !! I love it! I need to watch it every second of everyday! haha ;D.. Downloading the whole season! Can't wait to get the complete seasons. Ami James, Chris Nunes and Chris Garver are damn damn good at what they do! They're mind-blowing-ly amazing! If I were to get a tattoo, I'll personally fly all the way to Miami to get it done!