Monday, December 10, 2007

If you leave, don't come back

This is mostly how I'm feeling and how messed up my life is right now!

Get the picture!

Everything is not straight forward and clear, in fact everything is messed up and dark & twisted! I didn't thought that I would have to face the messed up facts of life and the concept of what life is in this age! I am really not ready for life to bite me in the ass.

My mum's mind is wandering around and she's became this insane woman to handle and there's like my aunt who has to take care of my deadly ill uncle and God know if she slept at all since she's always in the hospital. She hadn't came back home for almost a week.

Ahh! I want to be somewhere that doesn't have any problems and any conflict of anything. I want to be in a white room with no windows and no way problems and messed up stuff seeps in!


Anyways,

enough of me with my problems to pry on people ( did I use that word correctly?)

The Hills season finale is tonight !! Nooo, I want more Hills! Lauren came out with her collections of begs which I thought was very nice! I loved them!. She's with Brody Jenner! & I think he looks like Ben Affleck. haha!

Watched Victoria Secret 2007 last night and boy all of them was lip-syncing! Even Heidi Klum and the Spice Girls! Justin's opening act was way better than Will.I.Am's.

I'm out.