Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I can't help thinking this is how it ought to be.

iMovie - Valentines Day

It's the first day of my undecided future! it has always been decided. kindergarten, primary, secondary, college! what's next? university, ok! but which one?

If only I get to go to Yale, then the sky is blue-er, grass is green-er to me!

anyways. I'm having doubts about my upcoming results. I really didn't expect the final papers to be super hard. on top of that, I can't believe that English was the hardest amongst all 4! I had to stay in the hall for the whole 3 hours! (& it blacked out during our exam! total darkness cause it was raining heavily)

found it hard maybe because we've been doing nothing all this while during our English classes. what we did was watch movies, play stupid games, etc. nothing to do with what came out for the finals.

in all 3 semesters, I've haven't actually gotten an A before for it. weird huh. stupid.

anyhoo. I screwed up my accounting paper, badly! I really don't deserve an A for it. probably a C! I can live with a C knowing how stupid I was! I should have trusted my instinct instead of doing something so stupid.

What I hate the most about this semester's accounting is that we don't get to check our answers. like balance sheet, if it's not balanced, it's wrong. but this sems syllabus is different. and if I get one figure wrong, all figures will be wrong too since all the answers are connected to one another.

idk why I'm always harder on myself when it comes to accounting. I'll get super angry and frustrated when I know I've done something wrong as to not caring about anything after the paper for other subjects.

what's done is done. I shall bribe my lecturer for an A :P

went to HSC this few days with my mother! man, there's no parking at all. it's crazy! my guess is that all the Taylors students are parking there, right?

I figured out why my campus always has parking spaces! they're geniuses! they arranged the schedule in two times, a few courses students comes in the morning, finishes their classes in the afternoon, in time for the other courses students that comes for their classes in the afternoon.

at least 45% of the morning students will go home or out for lunch so there's always parking.

random pictures time :)

Photobucket
Say NO THANK YOU to examinations!

Photobucket
super RED super nice apple! I had one everyday for the past week.

Photobucket
cold chopped up pizza! had them while geeking out. hardcore!

Now for the saddest part.
I cried and screamed when I found my book all wet! I was really heartbroken! then I cried again!
I get angry seeing lines on my book or a folded page! seeing it all wet gave me a heart attack!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

my Richard Bransons book got wet too but not as bad because it was wrapped! I should have wrapped my DearJohn :'(



I have heaps of time on my hand.
shall start by doing all the stuff I wanted to do.