Sunday, May 30, 2010

time won't let me go, if I could do it all over again..

iMovie - When In Rome.

heh Josh Duhamel (;
enough said?

I am so going to visit Rome one day! that's a promise :)

I had an infection. but it's gone yesterday afternoon. thank gosh! I had it for the last 3 days and I must say, it hurt like a bitch! the pain kept me up all night at night. I couldn't move and there's only like 1 position that I could pose to sleep and it really isn't comfortable and it made my bones ache.

Every time I move, it hurts! my 'Auntie Flow' was visiting too that time so it's pain + heat + cramps!

I'm going to appreciate my non-hurting body more now!

So, the lights around my house had never gone out before in all the 10 years I've been living in this home. but this year, a few of them decided to give up. At the beginning of the year, it was my front porch.

Today, it was my kitchen! My whole house had yellow lights but now it's white lights replacing them! I told my mother I hated white light, she does too but there's nothing she can do about it now.

I haven't changed a light bulb in my room for the past 10 years, and counting. only 1 light is busted but I haven't change it yet.

wow. 10 years! that's half my life. It needs to change :P

I've been asking my mother to sell this house and get a smaller place because since my brother and sisters' gone, there's 3 empty bedroom not in use, a living room that we're rarely in and one round dining table that we never use since there's only 3 of us.

but she said that this house is bought so it makes less difference or whatever.

Then shockingly, days ago she asked if we should sell this house and get a smaller place. I was blown away by her question. I didn't take her seriously because I know she's bs-ing me.

However, I really want my own room without any built-in furniture!

Photobucket
the sunset few days back :)
it's things like this that makes me not wanna die!