Wednesday, May 26, 2010

the lady in red is dancing with me

Series - Dancing With The Stars.

I'm sure I won't be able to sleep tonight with all the excitement and curiosity of who's going to win the mirror-ball trophy!

I woke up quite early today considered the time I went to bed last night to check out the scores online. frankly, I imagined more 9s and 10s for the freestyle dance but the judges were being a little greedy!

Derek and Nicole's freestyle deserved a perfect 30s even though there was a little stumble at the end! come on. && Evan and Anna should have gotten more than 24! gees.

anyways! can't believe that I counted down the day to March 23rd - the day this season started, now it's ending! time really flies huh.

I so want Nicole and Derek to win! to be honest, I want Derek to win, I don't care who he's partnered with! but thank gosh it was with Nicole :) Voted using 196 different email today! that should bring my votes to a total of 980! heh.

the main reason I voted so many times is because Derek said in the package that he wanted to come up with great choreography and give the best chance for Nicole to win. He said Nicole, he could have said for us to win but he didn't. and that touched me.

&& I like that he's brilliant in what he does that he didn't need any outside help whereas Maksim and Anna did.

Photobucket
Photobucket
heh :)

bet I'm going to be out of bed as early as today to check out who wins tomorrow! when I know that it'll be posted to Wikipedia, I can't help but to check it out! I'm sure I won't have self control to wait for the torrent to be released then to finish download, then to watch the whole episode to find out who wins!

nope! thank gosh for internet right :D




heh. this is the first time I voted so many times for someone!
it was fun and exciting :)