Thursday, May 6, 2010

she can't decided! she keeps on looking from left to right

iMovie - IronMan 2.

I prefer the first one more! it was kinda boring until all the action scenes started. Oh Robert Downey Jr. is so charming! & do you realise that he always pops his butt up? haha! && where was that one scene from the trailer where Pepper kissed his helmet and threw it out the plane?!

Rachel was having a girl crush on Scarlett Johansson :P she can be the next catwoman man!

SO! (;

I cleaned my room, once again! or shall I say I rearranged everything once again :P

I found so many old stuffs! brings back so many memories.

I had a little doodling problem last time. the sketch book is filled with this kind of stuffs.

Photobucket
my favourite movie last time ;)

Photobucket
guess who quoted that

Photobucket
or this! haha. hardcore Grey's fan will know.

Photobucket

also found the super big book that me & Ely had, to put our memories in. we stopped putting stuffs in because that book is huge and heavy to carry everywhere.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

there's pictures too but they are hell ugly!

I found my lovely super old birthday cards too!

Photobucket
-top left - from Michelle Soong, my 11th birthday
-top right - from Kimberley, for my 10th birthday. standard 3, 10 years old eh?
-the bee one is from Crystal when I was 15!
-the blue & red one is from Elyza! I have so many cards from ely!
-the bottom right one is from Lauren, before I entered high school. 12 years old?

Photobucket
heh. man I miss you Lauren :(

Photobucket
thanks honeydew :P
you had better penmanship back then! heh :P

Photobucket
WHAAAT! (;

Photobucket
check that out! eew

Photobucket
that is one hell of a big coin! heavy too

Photobucket
oh my sad chemistry papers! yeap, still have em!
along with all my accounting papers and the SPM papers!
to throw or not to throw?

Photobucket
Hi Lewis, Lewis, Lewis! (;

Photobucket
the start of my 'rearrangement'

Photobucket
chill! in progress!

Photobucket
done & done :D!

hand some time on my hand. & many more hours to go!
started decorating my book holders box thingy

Photobucket
Photobucket
ended up...

Photobucket
it took some (a hell lot of) time to stick those one by one

Photobucket
heh! my MacBook toilet.. why toilet? cause it's cute!

Photobucket
does it look like a JC to you? it looks like a JU :P

Photobucket
makes me wanna pluck out those stars & eat em

Photobucket
Photobucket

found all my brother's medical books and stuff! man, those books weights a ton! probably weights as heavy as one patient on the shoulders, if you know what I mean :)

Photobucket
Happy Halloween?

Photobucket
I now know where the frontal and temporal bone is!

Photobucket
CRAYONS! that I've never used.. sitting there collecting dust bunnies!

Photobucket
all my colour papers! that's a lot.

Photobucket
one 'rubic cube' tall :P

Photobucket
it goes in the toilet!
not gonna let any other of my books get wet ever again!




I am hell tired! cleaned my room all night last night and this morning!
gonna hit the hay now. nights!