Saturday, May 8, 2010

paint a picture, choose your colours extra light.

iSeries - Mercy.

New series that I'm liking. unfortunately it's almost the season finale! as well as all the other shows :( it sucks! got to wait for months for the new season. I'm bummed because One Tree Hill, Life Unexpected, Melrose Place and Grey's Anatomy hasn't been renewed for another season!

stupid CW!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Angel, Chloe, Veronica and Sonia
Photobucket
Mike :) I like Mike!

Photobucket
Dr.Sands! I like him but not as much as Mike :P

Photobucket
James Van Der Beek ♥ aka Dr. Briggs

Mercy is nice :) especially now that there's James Van Der Beek as eye candy :P

The character Veronica reminds me of Peyton! they way she laughs. although I don't get how their hospital works (after watching Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice and House - doctors always have their specialties) it's still nice. I like Chloe the most because she became fierce from shy and timid. I like it when she's angry!

&&& I like Mike but I also like Chris! I don't know whose side I'm on when it comes to someone for Veronica! it's so like Derek or Finn for Meredith!

you know what's funny? Veronica, a nurse, her brothers are a cop and a fireman but their parents are two drunks! a nurse, cop and fireman! I don't know what her other brother does but he should be a lawyer then the circle is complete!

I'm looking for a job!

my college mates found a job in Times Bookstore which I'm thinking of taking too but it's a new store so there's for sure lots of wrapping and tagging to do. & the pay is only RM5/hour! I feel like taking it but a part of me don't.

meanwhile my mum is giving me some of her paper works to do. for a price of course! One day RM 50! as much as she can throw my way, but if she wants me to work the next day, it's gonna be another RM 50 :) sweet! taking money from my mother! heh