Saturday, May 29, 2010

I want you to want me, I need you to need me, I love you to love me..

iMovie - 2012.

Finally watched that ohso super long movie. though not a bad one. The cracks and fire and water quakes looks so real!

I love seeing those loyal and humble and passionate high powered mans, thinking that there are people like them in the real world. Despise those who thought only about themselves! they should all die first in the movie :P

John Cusack is

My room is getting very dusty because of the construction right in front of my window. I usually don't open my window, not lately anyways but my maid does when she cleans my room. I didn't know that she opens it or else I would have told her not to sooner.

every two days, my shelves gets dusty, the top of my PC gets dusty and I'm tired of cleaning it cause trust me, my maid has gone lazy on us!

day before yesterday I was wiping the dust off my books and I realized that there's those yellow spots on the pages! it's getting old. & my mum said it's because of the dust and crap so I cleared some space from my closed cupboard for the books.

found quite some stuffs while I was up there! My brothers books and such are still there. Makes me feel that although I've been sleeping in the room for 6 years now, it's still not quite mine.

anyways.

Photobucket
Photobucket
my Twilight saga has all gone flying away to Perth staying with my sister.
& I'm missing Shopaholic & Sister. it's probably in the other cupboard or somewhere!
I like series books rather than individual books cause I like to fantasize in my 2D world longer :P

Photobucket
find this picture cool (;
called it My Shaky Hands! heh.

Photobucket
my All-New Zealand key chains that's been oxidized
(or deoxidized. I don't remember my chemistry :P)

Photobucket
found this little super tiny recycled paper book.
from Elyza (;

Photobucket
my most precious when I was young!
I put pieces of paper on every individual pages because I didn't want the colours from one side to get to the other! freak :P

Watched American Idol last night, and I must say, this seasons finale wasn't at all about finding out who's the next American Idol winner but a huge send off for Simon Cowell. I really felt sorry for the winner cause Simon did steal the limelight.

&& I'm surprised that there's no winner song this season! where's the fun in that!

I'm downloading movies every night because I have nothing better to download. I want to download Greek but I just don't feel like it, just one of my many feelings ;P

What movies should I download huh? I need to go to a DVD shop so that I can make a list of movies I do want to watch.


I'm starting to get bored with
my super long holiday :S