Thursday, April 29, 2010

got no reason, got no shame, got no family I can blame.

I want to
kick, fret, stomp my feet and shout!

I've been studying for almost 2 weeks for this paper and it's so much harder than I expected!
ish.

Why must the last semester papers be so goshdamned hard?! the lecture isn't that hard itself but why must the questions be so non-straight forward! why must the questions question my answers!

thank gosh I have 3 days in between to study for my accounting which btw if you guys hadn't realised has became my weakest subject this semester.

who knew that in high school, my best subject has now became my worst and my worst subject EVER, additional mathematics has now became my best.

I strongly believe that it's the way we are taught! FIND SOME GOOD LECTURERS TO TEACH LA. come on! that's why I suck in accounting now. my accounting lecturer SUCK!

after the first 2 papers, I'm now doubting myself and I don't think I can even finish answering my accounting questions if it's gonna be as tough like the first 2 papers.

AHHH! I hate thinking, let it be over with because I really care about me results! & this will be the last one and I think this one counts the most. or do they add up the entire foundation semesters?

I just needed to vent. I hate exams!

why can't I open the paper and think, "oh I know this one" instead of "omfg, I saw this in the note but I didn't really read it, oh crap!"

oh crap!