Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I go through guys like money flying out my hand..

iMovie - Letters To Juliet.

It's quite good, quite awesome ;) a little uneventful but it's touching and sweet knowing that there's still people out there who's looking for their other half.

Photobucket
Photobucket
"I didn't know that true love has an expiry date"

Ooh, I liked Amanda Seyfried's hair in the movie! heh. and the leading guy reminds me of Eddie from My Prince and Me.

&& the scenery in the movie is drop dead amazingly beautiful! If I could, I would rather go around the world than to study :P


Had a girl's outing with Vivian & Rachel before Rach is off being a university student. we're all getting so old!

Met up for lunch, whenever I crave for Ikea meatballs, I'll get disappointed when I eat em because it doesn't taste as good as it is in my head :P haha! I don't know why. and I miss those little Sweden flag toothpick.

We sat there for 3 whole hours talking mostly about Vivian's little dilemma. and a whole bunch of other gossiping details.

For as long as I can remember, when I'm out with them, we're always hanging out in a bookstore! I don't know if it's because of me or because of US. haha! but we sure did hang out in Popular for quite some time! then to Borders.

I'm still waiting for The Last Song to be in stock! the original book cover one. not the movie cover ones! come out already!

spontaneity stroked, next thing we know, we're buying movie tickets! heh. had time to spare before the movie started.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Vivian's most wanted movie.
just don't drag me inside or I'll cry!

Photobucket
sneaked a peak after we heard people scream.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
she wants to watch Robin Hood too!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Krysten Ritter looks scary :S

2 hours later.....

"so what's for dinner?"

Photobucket
Photobucket
Ray's hand so unstable, shaky shaky baby :P

Photobucket
heh. me love you ;)



time flew by so quickly! felt like I time traveled :P