Monday, May 10, 2010

anything you can do, I could do better! I can do anything better than YOU!

iSeries - Private Practice.

Started watching Private Practice season 2. man, I'm getting so damn frustrated that most of the patient or even the extras had been on Grey's Anatomy too!

I've watched 12 episodes so far and almost all of the actors had been on Grey's Anatomy! I mean, Private Practice and Grey's Anatomy are connected!! come on!

Like they'll film in Private Practice when Addison goes to Grey's Anatomy! and they filmed when Sloan came to Private Practice!

There's the divorce lawyer that Izzie and George were tying to get to seize, there's the bird man, there's the guy who swallowed 10 Judy dolls, there's the wife of the men that had a bomb in him, there's Izzie's professor, and there's 'Chief Shepherds' intern! and so many more that I can't recall now.

Stupid casting director! at least get other actor/actress laa! it's so frustrating.

anyways. apart from that, I'm kinda liking it. it's totally different from Grey's but it's something on its own :) I likey Cooper! & Pete! haha.

Seeing David Sutcliffe there made me realize that the entire cast of Gilmore Girls has moved on. man, that show should have never end :( I miss Rory and Lorelai!

I don't know their real names but Lorelai is now on Parenthood and I'm pretty sure she prefers Rory as her daughter over Amber! total opposites. then there's Christopher on Private Practice, Emily Gilmore was on Mercy, Richard Gilmore was on Greys Anatomy, Luke is on 90210, Sookie was on Samantha Who?, Logan's on The Good Wives!

They should really make a movie or a sequel! I miss Gilmore Girls!! and Charmed and Friends!

man, I'm living in a fantasy world! haha. I'll let myself for awhile since I have nothing much to do lately. I'm watching too much TV shows :P

Back to 'Chief Shepherd' grrrR! he's a pain in my behind! What happened to the normal, cute as hell, McDreamy neuro surgeon!

When Webber was struggling, before Derek became chief, he hated everything Webber did and now he's worst than Webber! hes not caring for the patient, all he cares are lawsuits blahblah!

What happened?! the new him sucks! you hearing that Shonda Rhimes, the new Derek Shepherd sucks!

Photobucket
the old him! charming and dreamy!

Photobucket
episode before he changed! still on the other side of that table

Photobucket
Chief Shepherd!

Photobucket
thats regret, right?

Photobucket
Ooh Jackson Avery, you're so pretty!
I like him most out of all the Mercy-Westers!

heh. enough of my make believe world.

I really wasn't suppose to be here this holiday! it sucks. now I'm feeling useless and lazy and I don't want to feel that way! Since my holiday started, I've been keeping myself busy but now everything I wanted to do is done!

It's really very boring when nobody is home, nobody to talk to and nobody to go out with! it's torture! I need to do something!

argggh! bottom line is, I shouldn't be here this holiday!!