Saturday, May 22, 2010

the ends not near, it's here!


WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD.


Skip this post if you haven't watch

Supernatural
Mercy
Brothers & Sisters
Private Practice
90210
Gossip Girl
One Tree Hill
Cougar Town
House
Grey's Anatomy










I don't know what's in the waters of those writers but isn't there any other way to end the character other than killing them?

Now I really appreciate how Mark Schwahn ended Lucas' and Peyton's role in One Tree Hill. Riding off towards the sunset is much much better than killing them even though it's no a secret that their departure had some dispute on the inside.

Anyways, Supernatural, Brothers & Sisters, Gossip Girl, Private Practice, One Tree Hill, Grey's Anatomy - there's death in all those shows! like, come on! pffts.



Supernatural.


Photobucket

The whole season has been steering towards the end - the final battle, apocalypse. Michael or Lucifer. Kinda disappointed because it was short lived. They should show more disaster, more chaos.

I was amazed that Lucifer can kill with just a snap of his fingers. I know it's not real but, who knows! the whole good vs evil thing this shows got going makes me want to read the New Testament.

Anyways, I liked the ending. no suspense, no drama. though a bit of curiosity, who or what did Sam came back as .... Season 6 baby :)




Mercy.

Picture- TBD

I DID NOT LIKE THE ENDING AT ALL!

I think I was suffering from high blood pressure when I was watching the finale. stupid la! Who called?! What happened to Mike and Chris? Suspense filled, really.

Ooh Michael Trachtenberg, it's so much nicer kissing James Van Der Beek rather than Dan Humphrey right? :P

It's such a nice show towards the end. NBC should really pick up a second season.



Brothers & Sisters.

Photobucket
I like Kevin & Scotty the most, now :P

Photobucket

I really really didn't like the finale and I think they could have ended it better! seriously!

I knew Robert McCalister's leaving the show but couldn't the writers write him off by like going to work with some super secret politician than to kill him in a stupid car accident?!

&& ohmygosh WATER?! that whole Narrow Lake mystery is a dam full of WATER?! -.-
Dear Writers, where's did your sense of creativity flew to? WATER?!



Private Practice.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Oh Dell :(

I cried so hard when Dell died. not just teared up but actually weep. WHY must they kill Dell?! Again, can't they write him off by showing that he's going off to medical school or something since it was indicated that he got accepted into one.

THERE IS MORE THAN ONE WAY TO WRITE A CHARACTER OFF THE SHOW OTHER THAN KILLING THEM!

Since the time I got annoyed seeing actors that was in Grey's Anatomy on Private Practice, I decided to write down all the people I recognised and on that list, there's 28 familiar faces!

GET NEW FRESH FACES! I've a feeling that they purposely use the same actors but come on, private practice and greys can't be more connected. GET NEW ACTORS!




90210.

Photobucket
Photobucket
okay, I'm a converter. Team Liam & Annie now :P

Must all the 90210 season finale end at some high school dance? first was prom, then winter formal. oh winter formal was like half season finale :P

it was kind of boring.





Gossip Girl.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

When they say Gossip Girl season finale, we'll say
OMFG! WHY MUST IT BE CHUCK, WHY! :P

Ooh, Jenny HAS GOT TO GO!

I hate it when during the start of the episodes, they'll show this dark Jenny. She'll do anything without thinking of the consequences, doing it knowing the consequences sometimes, acting so bitch. then at the end of the episode, they'll show how guilty she feels, and how wrong she knows her actions were but do it all over again in the next episode..

thank gosh she's leaving the show for some time next season!




One Tree Hill.

Photobucket

It was amazing! another great episode from Mark Swartz! kudos buddy. It was totally One Tree Hill -esque until the last 5 seconds. bang!

It totally made me backed up a little in shock! woah, where did that come from!




Cougar Town.

Photobucket

I loved this finale the most! totally loved it! Now that's what you call a nice, satisfying season finale :)




House.
Picture - TBD

heh. I haven't finish watching. I watched the first 2 minutes then stopped right after. wasn't in the mood for some Dr. House.





Grey's Anatomy.

Photobucket
Photobucket

epic, EPIC season finale! one of the best, I must say. Hats off to Shonda Rhimes for having such a brilliant mind.

It was happiness, sadness, fear, shocking, exciting, curiosity all rolled into one and served right towards your face!

This will be the only time I enjoyed the 'killing them off the show' method :P I didn't really liked those Mercy-Westers anyways! I don't understand why Mr.Clark didn't shot April since she was also on his wife's case back then!

Ooh & Jackson Avery, I'm swooning :D

Cristina Yang, you're going to be a brilliant cardiothoracic surgeon!