Wednesday, July 29, 2009

wouldn't it be nice if the world was Cadbury ;P

iMovie - Race to Witch Mountain.

That movie sucked man. I thought it would be nice but I was wrong. blek. Still, that guy Alexander Ludwig is so cute :) Stupid dumb dumb movie.

Went out with mums & sis just before sis went back to Perth to go hunt for that red mechanic drawer that I wanted so much. Mums was down with the idea of getting me one if it wasn't too expensive :D yay! haha

Peyton has one! :)
Or should I say 2 cause she had one in season 1 and it looked different.

Went to the hardware store at Ikano to look for it and there it was! All red and shiny. I skipped my way towards that whole section but my heart fell when I saw the price! It's freaking expensive!! You have no idea how expensive they are!

The little baby one with 3 drawers costs RM 450!! tsk. Those are made for mechanics right, ain't it suppose to be cheap consider.. -finish my sentence for me.

Anyhoo, I'll keep looking for cheaper ones. I've tried surfing to see if I could buy them online but it's still the same price and/or more expensive ;(

My will power isn't strong enough to STOP ME FROM READING NEW MOON! dieded! I've read more than they showed on the trailer and that sucks! ish. One thing that I don't like about the book is that it is hard to skim through the pages! I had to read some sentence over to understand. haha! can't catch it the first time I read.

And the book is so heavy! tired la of holding it too long :P haha

Have been watching X-Games classic since it's on ESPN lately. I think I'm gonna start watching it for now on. When is X-Games 15 gonna start? I wanna see Ryan Sheckler skateboard ;)

Gonna rewatch my One Tree Hill season 3 after it's done downloading. Someone borrowed the burned CD version and never gave it back ;(


"you know I could hold you in my arms
forever, It still wouldn't be long enough"

Guess who said that. If you're a OTH manic, you would know wouldn't you? :D