Monday, July 13, 2009

shouldn't be lonely in this big old world.

iMovie - Bring It On.

Something is wrong with my blog, or is it just me? My newer post sometimes do not show until I refresh my page. My muka buku also something wrong, now blogger.. weird.

Anyhoo. *hooowlss*

waited and waited and fell asleep then woke up continued waiting for ZheeYi to come. tsk tsk.

Went to OU for fun ;) so many cars I tell you, I'll slap Zhee for wanting to go there! luckily we found parking!

Funny thing is, she asked me to remember where we parked, she even read the word out loud. When we went back to the car park, she some more dare to ask me where are we going! Then she walked passed my car like she don't know where I parked! hahaha. That's why I love you so much egg ;) you'll always be my silly funny friend ;)

Walked mostly the whole OU to find accessories for her birthday present present. They should organize those shops whereabouts, put them together according to their category! Zhee walked till her little toe pain pain. haha!

Came home before the jam started. Zhee started watching 17 Again while I go watch me F1 ;) Knowing Zhee, she'll for sure go touch touch all my stuff one, and that is what she did indeed! right right??
♥♥♥ my Zheeyi!

Today, me and mums went all the way to Shah Alam to get my camera fixed. A stupid piece of my memory card was stuck inside so I had to take it in. Unfortunately they couldn't exchange my memory card because it's not 'part' of the camera. There goes 4 GB!

But luckily my very lovable sister was willing to give me her 2 GB card ;) gots to love my sis!


I'm not feeling well :(