Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I got a feeling, that tonights gonna be a good night.

iMovie - Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince.


Watched it last weekend or so with Jessy and her friends. Damn! Everyone else but me seems disappointed with it. Maybe because I've never read the book so I had nothing to compared it too so I thought it was nice. Not as nice as the first few but good enough.

I actually felt very very sad for Draco Malfoy! What happened to his father in the last movie again? I don't quite remember... I know it's a two and a half hour movie but it seems short somehow. haha.

&& that lady who killed Sirius Black is super annoying! Kill her already :P

progress report :D

HAD been super busy last week with all the assignments and whatnots. Had this video presentation thingy on Monday and my group's video kinda sucked to the max! Hairil's video was super nice. It was actually really like a short film, I don't know how he edited it until like that. Kudos to him and his groupies :)

I kinda think I failed my English this semester because 60% of the marks were coursework marks and mine was low! I really do hate my lecturer sometimes. She actually gave someone 5 marks out of 40! yeaps! It's like she wants us to fail or something. & 'they' said that she's the best english lecturer in campus. pffts! I could possibly be better than her okay!

Oh well, I'm just grateful that I've handed up all my assignments for this semester and I have another week left of classes before my semester exams comes then it's off to semester 2!

Before that, I have to self teach myself everything there is to know about econs because it's safe to say that I know nothing as a result of not going to class weeks after weeks after weeks! not my finest hour but I'll make up for it ;)


My latest possession. or should I say our latest possession.. haha. Thinking whether or not to read it first or to watch the movie first. think I'm gonna go with watching the movie first so I won't be disappointed.

Actually, luckily I'm lazy enough not to read books which was then made into movies like this Twilight Saga and the Harry Potters because I've read Shopaholic and I was very very disappointed in the movie. I wanted to shake Jerry Brckheimer so hard asking him why he produced such sucky movie!

BUT I can't stop myself from reading New Moon :P:P I gotta go hide it somewhere so I won't go get it.. It's in my toilet now so I've been reading it every chance I get :P Not anymore! gotta stop!!

Speaking of my toilet, fishes can really swim it in. I should put Sushi (my still surviving fighting fish) in it for a little swim ;) hehe

can't shower for too long or else..
You imagine.


more college pictures sooon ;)

Viv, I had the Maybelline thingy in my campus too! didn't go for it tho cause they used back the same brushes and lip gloss on everyone, yuck!


I'm free from stress!

...until August 17th hits!