Friday, July 17, 2009

I know your type, boy you're dangerous.

iMovie - Coyote Ugly.

♥♥♥ Adam Garcia ;) so sexy la his voice.

The first DVD version of my VCDs to be bought ;) I still got loads of VCD movies to be converted into my DVD collection. haha. Almost all those DVD shops don't carry old old movies anymore which makes it harder for me to find those I want. I can't wait to go Penang and spend hours picking out movies. yum!

Went to Digital Mall yesterday and got me a new keyboard and I'm still not use to it. It's kinda different somehow. I keep pressing the wrong alphabet and it's very low. very different. and it's not crunchy! :P:P

Gosh, it's so dirty :\

Almost everything is Logitech. It's kinda cool ;) Everything is coming in slowly. It wasn't all Logitech when I got it.

Deciding weather or not to get a Wii. I want one of course, it's the matter of convincing my mum that it's fun and worth the cost.

Something fell inside my shower hole & I don't know what, so now it floods ever time we take a shower. It's like a kiddie pool. Can't take long long showers though or else my whole toilet will be a lake. haha!



I'm grateful to have friends
who aren't as lazy as I am.
Really appreciate it ;)
Thanks for covering for me.