Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hamilton takes it home.

Hamilton takes first victory of the season.


Formula One Hungarian GP Results :
  • 1st - Lewis Hamilton (nice work at the start)
  • 2nd - Kimi Raikkonen (told ya you could do it :D)
  • 3rd - Mark Webber ( ooh too bad)
  • 4th - Nico Rosberg (your time will come, promise)
  • 5th - Heikki Kovalainen (damn! good work tho')

That's right! Look who's back on top! and there I thought they wouldn't be anywhere near the top given the season start they had! McLaren and Ferrari are back guys!

Poor Alonso! hero to zero. I was cheering for him to win actually. He really deserved it but unfortunately.. Now when I see tyres flying, I'm a little worried. Bringing back a car with three wheels takes a lot of skills. brother has got the skills ;)

I can't believe the whole race went into the favors of Lewis's hand! He has an amazing start. So did Kimi but I kinda think that Kimi's was a little dirty. but we'll see what the verdict is on his start clash-sandwich with the two RedBulls.

I pity Vettel! I really pity him. I just hope that as the season goes on, he'll be the number 1 driver instead of Mark because I would rather him winning the world championship if Jenson can't win it :P

Anyways, they are now playing fishing - Kimi and Vettel - over the clash or whatnot at the first corner. Kimi is denying anything about touching Vettel and Vettel is blaming Kimi for his retirement to boost Mark up a place.

I'm no expert but I don't think that the little touch or whatnot from Kimi at the start made Vettel's car suddenly not work after many many laps. ( noticed that I'm typing 'whatnot' because we don't know if Kimi did touch Vettel.. or did he.. )

Anyways, I don't understand why they had to discuss about it after the race! It happened at the beginning of the race, why couldn't they discuss meanwhile?! You see, it's super unfair because if they did give Kimi the penalty after the race, it would totally demote him many many places down, but if they gave him the penalty during the race, he could have made up for it. It's so stupid and unfair really.

Ooooh, and I had a feeling that the Ferrari driver's pit stop will be somewhat a disaster and I was right! I'm always biting my nails when I see a red car diving down the pit lane because they always always screws up the stop! unfortunately this time was Kimi's fault for not putting his gear or something..

I'm really hating Flavio at the moment, always hated him but I'm hating him more now! Which team principle doesn't stick through the entire race to guide their drivers!! C'mon! It's so disrespectful to the driver to just walk away after the 'star' driver of his team retire! bitch.

One of this days Nico will be a winner of a grand prix! remember my words!

News on Massa's condition - in coma for 48 hours

so adorable!! :D

Rob looks so sad.