Wednesday, July 8, 2009

faith and desire & the swing of your hips

iMovie - The Jonas Brother 3D Experience Concert.

My Jonas Brother's phase came and went already. It was so boring since I was already bored of them :P:P but I always like seeing those behind the scenes footage! I still can't believe that Kevin is engaged! I reckon he just wants to get his purity right off :P:P

My phone still rosak laa! I miss it so much. currently using my sister's backup phone, it's nice but I still prefer mine more ;(

guess what model?!

Oooh, I caught up with Julian last week at Elyza's dinner. haha, he said he and Annora are now like best friends ;) so funny, the laziest guy and the hardworking-est girl. Anyways, we + more people were lab rats for the soon-to-be chef. hahaha great news Ely, we all didn't shit the next day *thumbs up* but but I didn't get to eat the stuff you baked ;( bake for me laaaa.

I gotta say, I do love my class eventho' there's a lot of groups. uss, story time :D

You know Segi is known for their nursing school la kan, so there's a lot of nursing students in my campus. & when you think of nurse, you'll think they have good manners la kan? nurse gotta be nice and all werd kan? :P I'll stop with the 'la kan' la.

So yesterday, a group of them came into our class and asked us to get out because they have that classroom from 11 but our lesson was until 12. They came in and asked us to get out like they're so big like that. & they were so rude! girls some more! Then this 2 guys (class clowns) from my class got so pissed because they was trying so hard to talk politely towards them but they kept pushing him.

nursing and FIC started fighting outside until our lecturer came and ask them to find another classroom. After all that, that 2 guys was still in fire, they kept complaining to our lecturer, damn funny ;)

Ooh, then today, they saw those bunch of nurses just beside our classroom so they took their bags and barged into that classroom and asked the nurses to get out - revenge. HAHA.

It's suffering in class. Super duper cold gila babi! wear parka also like wearing nothing! our fingers can literally get numb for hours! my pei koh long also icy already HAHA



It's so hot and I wanna
sleep without thinking of doing my
assignment the next day.
freedom until next week la.