Monday, July 6, 2009

we remember all the time we had together.

iMovie - Bolt.


The only cartoon/animated movie I've watched since Finding Nemo ;) Gosh, I remember watching Finding Nemo in the cinema with mums and sis and mums fell asleep. haha. It's such a sad movie! I wept like a baby && Bolt is so cute when he was looking for food.

I had a rushed day today because of my laziness to finish all my coursework before hand. Haven't learn my lesson tho' :P

I spent 4 hours ++ last night watching Wimbledon! such a waste of time when I could have used that time to finish up my essays. haha! My will power to study is so powderful right :P The last set was crazy! Lucky Federer broke the bond or else it could have gone for hours! & I like how Federer making serving an ace look so easy! Anyhoo, guess who's world tennis player No. 1?! hehehee ;D
FuyoOoOoooh, she so besar! twins eh?

so today suppose to wake up earlier to finish up those essays but I slept in a little bit :P so I had to rush to print everything out & of course finish up my essay! Facts essay are a little harder for me because all the facts and statistic has to be right. Imaginative essays are my type of essays, can write as much bs as you want.

handed up my coursework thank you very mucho! :) very proud, very proud. haha.

I hate my english classes because we do not study at all! I like writing essays but that's not what we're doing, we're only playing games every lesson! it's such a waste of time! it's college not kindergarten for gosh sake!

Today we played a game of reenactment. Each group has to write down 10 things that's whacky to be done in campus then pass the list to another group. We had to take pictures of ourselves (so OTH moment when they had that dare night when Felix was in town) or other people doing the stuff on the list with our camera phones. Thank gosh the list we've gotten was peanuts!

We gave ridiculous and hard things to do. We had, girl swimming in the swimming pool, girl falling down the stairs with both her legs in the air (hahahahahha!), pushing 5 chairs into the lift, boys break dancing beside an orange car, girl running with one side heels and the other with shoes and many many more ridiculous stuffs.

And we had students using the ATM, studying in the library, making noise in class, playing games in the IT lab, those easy stuffs.. tsk.

More stuff we had to do --

doing the 'breast' stroke. ahahhaa :P
-swimming on the ground.

don't I look cool with a stick
between my fingers? :P -girl smoking

ooh, another on our list, -students
using laptop in class.

-hugging in public ;)
so nice ho the picture, too bad it's blurry.

They should really call english class some other class, like working together class or something cause we're always placed into groups and stuff.

The fun part of today was that we had to do a lecturer evaluation survey. I gave my QM lecturer all 5/5 ;) I likey her and gave my Econs teacher the lowest of all time low :P

Came home and was shocked that all the sofas was turned upside down! haha, sis couldn't control Coffee. LMAO! & he stole her chicken, that's why LOLS




did you take the time to
see the moon tonight?
the most beautiful thing away from earth ;)