Sunday, July 19, 2009

take time to make yourself feel good.

iSeries - The City

Watching The City marathon on MTV ;) The Hills is still so much better la! Why Lauren leave The Hills laa :(

So, what if I tell y'all that I went to Bukit Jalil for the Malaysia VS MU match at the last minute and I fell asleep through the whole thingy? 

hmmm. 

Anyways, a couple of days ago, I spent a whole 3 hours alphabetizing all my DVDs according to genre at first, but changed to the ones I watch the most, then lastly I just divided the pile into action, chick flicks and movies I only watched once. 

After cops come raid my house ;/ haha! Guess how many DVDs are there :P

Started re watching the whole series of Top Gear. Everyone should watch la, even if you guys don't like cars. It's super hilarious! You guys can pee in your pants laughing!! funny funny. 

Don't tell me I'm the only one who watch this stuff... c'mon! knowledge in power :)

Alright, today kena woken up super early - 10 AM to go eat breakfast with my two best friends from my sister's circle ;) It was still a little early for me so I was a bit laggy. haha

Dee bought a new bright yellow Beetle, haha! I like the red one, it's much nicer. It kinda looks like it's going the wrong way, HAHA! the back looks like the front, therefore, it looks like it's reversing. HAHA!!

It's so super quiet now at home because Coffee is at my neighbour's house for his standing play-date, haha. 





honestly, I did sleep at the
time the match was going on,
but..