Tuesday, July 21, 2009

cause you can now, in my world.

iMovie - Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince.

Last weekend, I was just surfing the channels since there's always nothing to watch late evening and came across Formula 2, so I decided to watch with me sister la. It was hard for us to grasp the concept for awhile but we manage to figure out how it works - knowledge is power :)

So *snap fingers* what's that word... coincidentally the second lap we watched was the very last lap Henry Surtees was doing. I saw the whole accident, the whole flying tyre and everything. It's so unfortunate for him to be passing while the tyre was flying, and it's so unfortunate that it hit him.

It was a tyre from some other car who lost control of his car, hit the wall, his tyre went flying and it smacked Henry on the head while he was just trying to pass that corner.

He was unconscious after the tyre bounced off his head but his car was still moving, without being control, the car smashed right into the barriers. He was probably doing 150 MPH or so, I don't know, I'm just guessing because it was on a yellow flag period. Imagine crashing your car at 150 MPH which is about I think 250 Km/h. My neck won't break is already a miracle.

Me and my sis thought he was doing okay, the stupid camera director didn't shot any of the scenes, stupid fella. Anyways, a day after, he passed from his injuries.

It's so unfortunate. He was at the wrong place at the wrong time. He was only eighteen! AND he was born a day after I was - 18th February 1991. I feel so sad, it's just wrong, it's just unfair.

RIP.

* to be continued.