Sunday, November 2, 2008

the time when you danced with me.

Massa storms to hometown pole.


Formula One Qualifying Results :
  • 1st - Felipe Massa ( hometown hero!)
  • 2nd - Jarno Trulli ( woah, where did you come from? )
  • 3rd - Kimi Raikkonen ( yea baby! )
  • 4th - Lewis Hamilton ( re-live the past man. )
  • 5th - Heikki Kovalainen ( good job Heikki. )
Massa had the extra 'people power' instead of the usual 'horse power'. Everyone there was roaring for Massa. Man, all the support just feels so good. Seriously, the cheers drowned out the engine! So, imagine how super loud they were.

And they did their Mexican wave when Massa passes. It was so beautiful.

I seriously don't know who will win tomorrow. I doubt Lewis will get hit with the kind of bad luck that he had last year. Not twice. All Lewis got to do tomorrow is to get 5th and it's his for the taking.

Plus, there's no Alonso as his teammate to push him off track. Massa needs hell alot of luck to win this!

I can't wait. I'm so excited. I hope it's a dirty race instead of a clean, boring, no overtaking race!

Q : You were in Felipe's position this time last year, What sort of advice have you been giving your young teammate?
Kimi :Like I said I think our only chance is to be first and second and hoping for a little bit of luck from the outside. It's not up to us anymore at that point.

Massa : i need some luck from him !

Lewis & his Doll.
He's going to need her to relieve his stress. ;P

Mama's little boy.

WHO'S IT GOING TO BE

THE FINAL SHOWDOWN!