Sunday, November 2, 2008

I got somewhere to be. I want you to come with me.

iMovie - Picture This!

I can't believe how incredible an actor is. They really can get into character. We've seen Ashley playing the role of Sharpay who's all rich, popular and 'fabulus'. And then there's picture this! where she's a nobody, poor and so sweet. It's really weird seeing two different sides.

ACTING laa. Anyways, the movie's pretty cool.

I'm still not feeling the pressure! Can someone tell me how important SPM is? cause I'm still slacking and not studying at all. haha! It's set in my mind, 3 Cs enough la. But on the other hand, I don't want to get a 9G or something on my cert. So, I'm going to think long and hard if I should sit for my sejarah paper or not.

We'll see by the end of this week. I'm already actually all set to sit for those papers! Bring it on.

Anyways, that other day Zhee came over to study and now she's on the list of peoples I can't study with along with Trina if there's a computer somewhere near by :P

Seriously, every minute Zhee will be like touching this, touching that. She can't concentrate! But I had fun brainwashing her with all of Zac Efron's stuff online. So now, she went home thinking that Zac Efron is a hottie! xD

Then today, my mum and sis went to Ikano early to get those pen drives! Crazy people!

I don't know what was it. Sale or stock clearance or don't know what. But each person is only allowed to buy 5 cause it's only RM 25 for one. And it's 4 GB! Total knock off!

My mum asked if we wanted a 1 TRILLION BYTE external hard drive.
OF COURSE! No need to ask more!


It's not 1 TRILLION laa. haha! it's 1 TERA byte! LOLS.