Saturday, November 22, 2008

you'll always miss those little things.

iMovie - The Chronicles of Narnia : Prince Caspian.

Watched that movie over the weekend. The first couple of minutes into the movie was very confusing for me because I didn't watch the first movie. the High King Peter is so super cute! and manly in that movie. haha! Not something I would watch again cause there's all those war war parts. and where they die. I don't like. inside every me, there's a hippie ;P

I've been watching Wizards of Waverly Place the whole day. I'm going to start on season 2 next! Those spells are hard to say. Still, I like Hannah Montana more cause it's funnier. WWP isn't really that funny.

I've been slacking around the whole day. regaining my strength to study accounts. Have to re-grow my brain cells cause it's all been eaten up for chemistry. HAHA. growing new ones so that account can eat them. HAHa!

My imagination!

Have you guys ever laughed so loud in your dream, you were actually laughing in real life too? Cause that came across me this evening. ;D

I can't wait for my new blog layout. I wanna do some changes with the way I edit my pictures and I wanna do it with my new blog! It's gonna be awesome! xD

Went for Japanese dinner today. Nothing beats Fukuya! I can't wait to go there again. It's been too long. I'm also missing Shangri-La's Japanese Buffet! =( Every weekend I beg my sister to go with me but she always says no!

I miss staying over at the hotel, breakfast in Lemon Garden and/or Horizons, always been introduced as 'my adopted daughter' (hey, anything works as long as I'm like one-of-the-member), room service and/or Zipangu for lunch, dinner at The Pub and/or Shang Palace!
We always pig out when we're there! And thank gosh, there's 2 bathrooms in the room we always stay. It comes in very handy. Never ever complain about 2 bathrooms in a room! HAHA.

We never had a meal at Lafite though. Oh man, I miss those days! Every time my sis and I would go down late and the waiter will always say "Mr Hoh is waiting" like he's so big like that. Or when they say "so, the usual for dinner. And an omelet for you Mr Hoh" (we always eat the same thing for dinner and he always always always must have eggs!)

OMG, I miss it so so so much!! ='(

My mission is to conquer every Shangri La Hotel there is! Bangkok, Penang, Singapore, KL - down. Manila next and about a few dozen more to go! hahaha!!