Sunday, November 23, 2008

Drew looked at me.

iMovie - Mission Impossible II & III.

I turned out the tele just in time for MI 2. Ohmygosh, he was so young and cheeky in the 2nd one! Now he's old. Not really as charming anymore. My sister is a crazy Tom Cruise fan. Well, not really. she's more Top Gun fan and he's in it. The only movie that she knows the whole script. That's usually what I always do, but she watched Top Gun like 100 times or so! HAHA

I still like the 3rd one better cause there he is.. the handsome looking Jonathan Rhys Meyer! =) I wonder if there's a Mission Girl. you know like a Bond Girl...

That was pretty much my day. It was from 3 to 7 , eyes stuck to the tele.

The weekend went by too quick! This days, I keep taking naps at around 8-ish and wake up around 11-ish at night. it's kind cool actually because then I get to use my connection when it's on it's best.

I just wrote a whole bunch of things then deleted them. I'm not the kind who holds grudges. Just let bygones be bygones and I'm just gonna be the bigger person and get over it.

I've built a bridge and gotten over it.

Ooh, something for giggles. Trina wrote about the perfect wife for her english essay, and not as messed up as her having the perfect WIFE, I was kinda described as her perfect wife! I laughed so loud when I heard that.

Is everyone I know going into college for their first intake?! I'm too lazy to start school again in January ;p

I can't wait to go on my holiday already! Take the time off.

check out my poor shoe!
you can see my socks through that hole there.