Tuesday, November 18, 2008

so live your life! Just live your life!

iMovie - High School Musical 3.

I always think that if there's a sequel, the first movie is always the best movie. But there's an exception for HSM because Kenny Ortega, the director out did himself every time. I liked the second one and I definitely loved the third movie. I cried like I had too much salt water in me getting rid of it. ( I've watched this movie the day it came out and I still can't remove the image from my head )

Anyways, I'm blogging here and now to tell you guys that I'll blog more right after my chemistry exam! It's coming, keep your fingers crossed for me.

Something to look forward from my upcoming post.
- what happened the day before the big SPM day.
- what I did when I had the extra time in between papers.
- what movies I've watched and what I thought about it.
- what my supposedly friend could possible do to spike me.
- my upcoming plans.

So, I'm going to be a dork, and go hide my face in all those chemistry books and handouts!

I'm so super jealous that Crystal has no more paper until Dec 1 and I have another 3 papers to go! grrr!