Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm writing you a symphony of sound.

iMovie - Dancing With The Stars season 7.
And the disco ball trophy goes to..

Brooke Burke and Derek Hough!
I usually don't watch it but this was the season I started.

At first I was supporting Mark Ballas and his star Kim Kardashian but too bad he had a partner who can't shake her booty. HAHA. I wanted Mark to win again but unfortunately he was eliminated on the third week. He is really very good!

Don't he look like Mark from Ugly Betty?

Then I started voting for Cody Linley and Julianne Hough. I really though they were going to win cause they were super awesome! then, Cody grew up and became more serious, that's why I think their dance wasn't as nice as when he was a goofball. If they kept being fun instead of serious, I think they would have won with Cody's teenager voters.

Well, after they were eliminated, I started to just enjoy Lance and Brooke. Lance was good but Brooke was better. and I'm glad they won. Brooke's finale dance made me cry. It was just so graceful and she looks so pretty.

What a coincidence, all of them that I like are like related.. Julianne and Derek are siblings and Mark is Derek's best friend and band mate! Wonder if they learnt how to dance together! haha.

If only next season, Justin joins! haha! I'm certainly watch that!

It took me hours to find high HD pictures of them!

Anyhoo.

I was cleaning out all my books, piling it up and tying them together. It is twice the height of my bed! Damn. all those books actually fitted in my room magically. Anyways, then this morning my mum came in and said the newspaper man only collects newspaper. That's why we call them the 'newspaper man'. Ish betul! thought I could be rich for a second!

I still might can be, Kimberley is gonna help me sell off/advertise some books so if you guys are interested, go straight to her blog! Those books are either untouched or used 3 times this year for major exams!

Darn, I wonder how much would I have gotten! Where can I sell old books? Why wouldn't the newspaper man want it? the heavier, the richer they get right?!

I can't believe I'm still saying this. Gotta go study!

yuck! that sounded so blek! but it will be almost the last time I'll say that! ;D