Monday, November 3, 2008

Massa's proud victory in home GP

Massa wins in front of home GP


Formula One Brazilian GP Results :
  • 1st - Felipe Massa ( best man of track! No doubt!)
  • 2nd - Fernando Alonso ( fantastic. )
  • 3rd - Kimi Raikkonen ( what a teammate you are! )
  • 4th - Sebastian Vettel ( I LOVE YOUU )
  • 5th - Lewis Hamilton (the world's most hated world champion)
  • 6th - Timo Glock ( WHATTHEFUCK YOU IDIOT! )
I am speechless! All I can say is Timo better prays that he'll see light tomorrow morning! If I'm not the one who hunts him down and beat him to death, the thousands of fans out there surely will!

I bet my ass that McLaren paid Timo Glock to slow down 30 seconds before the chequered flag!

Sebastian Vettel on the other hand is my hero! He is my favourite driver! Right now, he's topping the charts in front of Kimi. That's how much I love him! He is definitely my driver of the year and my world champion! All I can say is that if there's a good car, good engine in his hands, no doubt he'll kick Lewis's ass for the world champion.

Kimi taught him well.
Vettel looks so funny ;P

It was an incredible race from start to finish. Actually it was so dramatic even before the start when rain pours down like a bucket of water. It was exciting for me to guess their strategies cause it's for sure all thrown away by the rain.

Last few laps I was shredding tears that could drown millions of ants. Holding my breath for as long as I could. I think Kubica too had a role in helping Massa win it this week but unfortunately, they didn't expect Timo to slow down just to let Lewis pass.

All in all, it came down to who was the luckiest man on track. Massa drove a beautiful race, did all that he could but wasn't lucky enough. Every man on track, every single soul on/off track was there helping Massa ever step of the way but unfortunately that wasn't enough because of that one man TIMO GLOCK.

He better have a good explanations up his sleeves or else!! He's a dead man walking. well, I mean figuratively speaking. I definitely won't wanna read the news tomorrow and read that he's dead! That would be cruel. All I'm saying is that he better have some good explaining to do. Or sell McLaren out or something!

What a teammate. Kimi could have risk to overtake Alonso because he has nothing to lose over it but he decided not to for the benefit of Massa. How 'teammatey' is that!

I'm so proud of Stefano ! =) His first year and he won the team's title!

The only difference between that two picture is that last year they won by just 1 point and this year unfortunately they lost by just 1 point.

Also,
Last year.
It was such a bittersweet ending.

Formula One Driver of class 2008!

Little boy Vettel.
The two main influence of the World champion.
Sebastian Vettel and Timo Glock.

Kimi and Massa's race engineer Chris Dyer and Rob Smedley.
Rob did a fantastic job this season!

Kimi Raikkonen :"I am happy that the team has managed to win the Constructors' title and I am sorry for Felipe, who has lost the title by a single point. That's racing and we have to live with it. I am particularly happy for Stefano, in his first year as team principal as I know how much pressure he has had to deal with and I think that this result is a good reward for that."

Last words for this season!

Drivers Standing 2008
Lewis Hamilton 98
Felipe Massa 97
Kimi Raikkonen 75
Robert Kubica 75
Fernando Alonso 61

Teams Standing 2008
Ferrari 172
McLaren 151
BMW 135
Renault 80

Till then, last F1 post of the year. Maybe an update now and then. I had fun ranting everything I know and hate and love at the same time for this sport.