Friday, November 21, 2008

you change your mind like a girl changes clothes

iMovie - Just like Heaven.

I'm so relieved. I'm free! =)

&&& It's my 600th post! Nice number to be blogging again! =)

I've more time to blog now that most of my papers are done and over with. Dunzo! Although I've only 8 subjects, I'm glad that I took the chance of dropping AddMath and Physics. Numbers wasn't my biggest fan. But I'm getting a lot better in math, just in time thanks to Zhee Yi and Trina for their wise teaching. And I never wanted AddMath, just to spike Liew! HAHA. no but I was on the fence on that and she tipped me over. She suck! Luckily she don't have any child of her own to torture!

Ooh it's been too long since I last blog. It's going to be a long one! ;P

It was just thousand of hours ago when it was November 11. The big day for us. It was pretty nerve wracking. I should know, I freaked out the night before. Yeaps! I bet you guys never would expected me to freak out. haha! But I did. well, it's more toward me wanting to do well. Every night, I kept telling myself to get an A but every time when I'm sitting for a paper, I couldn't wait to leave the hall. I never really took my time to get me that A.

I've learn never to have high expectation because then I'll have a bigger chance of disappointments.

After that major week, it wasn't that bad until it came to Chemistry! Ooh yes, I had another freaked out attack. haha! Chem paper 2 was like a kid being torture and/or a small girl in a candy store without any candies! I did my best, so now we wait. Paper 3 was surprisingly easy. Well, I would preferred paper 2 to be easier and paper 3 to be harder.

Ooh well, anyhoo.

Just after the first week, I went over to the condo just to get away from all of the books in my room. Relaxed and recharged for the weekend. In my own room, if I didn't study for a day, I feel the guilt inside of me. Maybe cause all the books are like staring at me screaming 'read me'. Haha, so going to the condo was a great idea. I watched The OC the whole day. eating me kuachi. I finished the whole big packet! hehe ;P

It looks like cockroaches! *shiver*

I've seen living just me and my sister and no one else and I don't like it at all. Why? cause we won't wanna do the dishes and our money spent eating is just making my wallet slimmer. The best way to ever save money is come home for dinner. haha!

Try living by yourself for a week. You'll cry to craw back to mummy. But, honestly I'm thankful for the family I have. I don't have to do anything I didn't want to or be pressured by their high expectation. my mum is too damaged with my sister. HAHAA xD

Math books that was getting me pro.I did more books than this, trust me!