Tuesday, November 4, 2008

made from clay to stone & now I'm telling everybody!

iMovie - Enchanted.

Went for acc today and I almost cried. It's super frustrating for me to not get how to do the question this time. who knew, - in my wildest dream, I would not count on Jun Yu being there to help me solve it. He was being pretty patience with me for that 1 hour. Cause I was really scattered everywhere. Got all the numbers wrong, calculate the wrong figures..

It was pretty hard but I think I've got it covered now. =)

I'll start studying tomorrow. Oh and it's official. I won't be sitting for my Sejarah paper! After such long and hard thinking. My brother did not take that paper, my sister took paper 1 and failed... history in the family is telling me not to take the paper or else I'll take and fail.

so.. I rather not take the paper than to be that 0.1 that didn't pass. haha! ;P *inside joke*


So anyways.

Updates @ Formula One.

Funny interview from Sebastian Vettel.
He was asked who would he prefer to support - given three option. He answered..
Find out HERE

Poor Rob Smedley. He makes me cry!
Just a great, outgoing guy do not deserve this heartbreaking moment.