Tuesday, November 25, 2008

can you imagine what would happen.

iMovie - Game Plan.
With a cute guy, there's always a cute younger brother.
Dylan Efron in purple. He looks like young Prince Harry.

I have just started accounts again. It took me the whole day to do the Penyata Pengeluaran. Started early in the morning and when I put down my pen, it was already time for dinner. At least now I know what to put and what not. It's seems so easy now, but I still remember the last time I did it, I almost cried and Jun Yu was there to help me out.


Pffts!

Dilemma-ing. I don't know which college to apply for and I've gotta take my damn driver's license!

Time is passing by so fast. I know everyone wants SPM to be done and over with but November will be 'done and over with' too! Then it's December, then NS, then college, then work, then married, then grandmother, then 6 feet under!

I sound like a little kid. It's time to grow up * clears throat * "so, it's a good day, let's make some money"

Guys,
especially to my dear friend who's birthday is erm 'SOON'

Yes, it's real.

For the past week, I've been using my sister's toothbrush by accident. See, I always have my orange coloured toothbrush but I had to throw it away, it fulfilled it's purpose. I have to open a blue colour one cause I ran out of orange ones. And my sister's was red. And red was close to orange, so I've been using hers. Then I realised that I opened a blue toothbrush!

HAHA. Oh wells. It's like sharing food. I can't un-brush my teeth for that past week!
we're practically kissing! HAHA :P