Friday, September 30, 2011

turn up all the lights up for every boy and every girl.

iMovie - Transformers 3.

seems like it's been years since I last watched it in the cinema!

hello Shia LaBeouf :)!
you've gots to love him!

thank gosh it's FRIDAYY!
friday, friday, gotta get down on friday!

shouldn't have thought of that lyric! now it's so going to be replayed for hourss! -.-

I don't even remember how my week was like. yesterday, I was talking to Keng Yee and we couldn't remember which actual day it was when we went to have lunch at the mamak. we had to recall and it took us so long to finally said "oh right!"

I'm hating my social life right now.

I don't get to see my friends as often and I'm getting tipped off at the smallest thing! I'm going insane.

everyday I go through a fixed routine, like a robot. no more spontaneity, no more surprises, no more off the tracks. its wake up - class - STUCK IN THE JAM FOR AN HOUR - sleep! & it goes on & on & on :(

plus, my results came out today. and now I'm so curious, I can kill a cat! I've no class today, I didn't want to drive all the way there just to get my results. so I'm going to have to wait till monday.

anyways. I've so much to do in so little time! I'm trying to start on it right now! hello, I'm so a last minute type of person! it's THAT STRESSFUL for me until I have to adjust and be a not-last minute person!

I shall not shower myself with self-pity! I shall take this challenge and kick its ass all the way to the furthest universe! I'll turn my water into fire-starter oil!! ohyeah :D

that self-motivation crap worked for about a second :p

ooh, so check this out! I know students at Taylors or Sunway orr any other university sees this all the time! nothing interesting, but I was shocked and a little pissed off that management could afford cars like these!

Photobucket
okay, the Merc nothing special la.

Photobucket
but Bentleys?!
OOh and there's 3 of em!

there's like 3 Bentley, 1 Merc and 1 Audi all with car plate number 99 or 66!
and like millions of drivers!

I should be able to sit in em at least once, right? I mean cmon, part of my tuition money paid for those cars!

I wonder what will happen to me if I go scratch it one day :p