Saturday, September 24, 2011

this is what I see, everybody stops & they staring at me

iMovie - Something Borrowed.

not to shabby :)! I find Colin Egglesfield charming. though I wanted John Krasinski's role to be bigger! I love him :)

I'm going to get Something Blue and read it before the movie comes out, if it comes out, if it's even being made.

I'm blogging right now, trying to let time pass by faster as I'm waiting to watch the F1 qualifying. This is the race! the Singapore GP, the make it, and be happy race :p

it's suppose to be now at 10pm. though it's already 11.20pm. so it should be over, but Astro is showing it at 12am. and I'm trying very hard not to refresh my twitter feed because this time, I want to watch the delayed qualifying to know the results, not from my feed.

it's actually REALLY, VERY hard trying to keep away from Twitter!

anyways, I went to Publika today with Nathalie. I didn't know there's a newly opened building. I'm always to there for the Japanese and for PapaRich. that's it!

however, today, I discovered the magical place of Wondermilk :D I didn't get the chance to try out their food because I went there with a filled tummy but the menu looks promising :))!

There's an all-day breakfast menu that got my attention! can't wait to go try that place out! it's so going to be my new favourite place to eat.

went into MPH and did a little browsing! I'm never bored of looking and touching the same books, all the time! I just like have those sized books in my hands, for some odd reason...

moving on. I'm sounding a little weird with my book fetishes.

Photobucket
I haven't seen this books before!
wonder if it's any good. haven't had the chance to read my One Day :(

Photobucket
this is so super cool!!

Photobucket
I was checking out the right side book.
I want those books :))!

maybe if I had em, I'll eventually get to go visit em :)
pipe dream.


Photobucket
my cousin is a super crazy Where's Waldo fan!
she'll buy any book that has a "where's Wally" print :p

Came home and I had nothing else to do so I decided to spruce up my Strategic Management bible :) I like doing things like this, I don't know why.

it looks nicer! I like it when my notes has notes!

Photobucket
finally, this is why I bought those tabby thingy

Photobucket
I got this whole set of highlighted pens since I was in primary school.

but the ink is getting dry! gots to ask mumsie to get me a new set. I don't remember how much I got it for, but I remember getting it from Times in Bangsar Shopping Centre. I think it was about RM 50+?

but now I saw one and it was RM79! whyy is it so expensive? ain't it cheaper to get those individual ones then? hmm.

maybe for Christmas :p