Friday, September 23, 2011

there's a party on the rooftop top of the world

iMovie - The Art Of Getting By.

I'm obsessed with this movie. think it could be my new favourite movie. It's just like what I would have read from a book. no mocking about, not trying to be plucked out from a book or anything predictive.

while watching this movie, I had the feeling of reading what I'm watching. does it make any sense? :p

it just feels like a book than a movie to me which was what made me love this movie.

plus, Freddie Highmore ain't so bad to look at :)

went to get my hair chopped exactly a week ago, and I think it has grown longer now.

Photobucket
Photobucket

I really wasn't satisfied after I got my hair chopped. it was still a little wee bit longer than I was expecting :( oh wells.

another week passed. classes are hectic! but I think I'm getting a hang of things.

it's been a little crowded in Segi lately because two other university has started their semesters. it's so much harder to find parking now. plus, on the down side, my classes are mostly late morning so that's not really helping much with finding the perfect parking place.

I'm really hating my Business Research. I think she's not a very good lecturer and she needs time management skills. she showed us two slides and expects us to know what it is immediately. & I feel like she's speaking a foreign language!

on the other hand, i'm really loving my Strategic Management classes, and the lecturer! she has a dimple :p I said it before. I really enjoy her class. her teaching is great, clear and straight to the point. & she's really cool.

it's classes like hers that makes me enjoy studying :)!

Photobucket
KY & our new friend Syasha :)

Photobucket
glad to have met her! we're like the 3 musketeers :p
always together!