Friday, September 9, 2011

it's been a really,really messed up week, 7 days of torture, 7 days of bitter

iSeries - Privileged.

I survived my first week of classes! barely.

I can't believe it's already been a week! my how time flies.

so, not bad. I'm actually liking all my lecturers. they seem like they know what they're doing. & for some reason, all of em are lady lecturers. hmm. I want mat salleh guy lecturers :p

anyways, I'm really liking my... *checking, I haven't memorise all my subjects. Introduction to Strategic Management class. I like the lecturer, she has a dimple! HAHAA. other than that, I like the way she teach.

heyy, it's only the first lecture and I'm already praising her! she's THAT good!

&&& I like all of em because they have excellent english! I don't like em with bad english. first thing I'll critique is the way they speak in english. I don't care how good you are in mandarin or malay, the subject is in english and I expect to be taught in proper english.

I hate em when they use broken english!

then I have Business Methodology which I think could kill me. it was the first hour and already pressure's on my shoulders to hand in a proposal like those thesis paper in 11 weeks! and the whole thesis paper in bounded hard copy in 6 months.

the thing is, I haven't even touch any of my major subjects, how am I suppose to write a whole thesis about my major?! I'm only in Year 2, semester 1. this subject should have been for my Year 3.

so, yes, I'm screwed.

I have Ms. Perema again. more talking and stories. and the sleepyness begins.. damn!

I've 5 subjects this semester including Business Law.

when I got my schedule, I didn't realised it until very much later. and then I burst out laughing.

Photobucket

yoga room eh? HAHAA! I can't wait to see Mr. Stephen teaching us Business Law while in his downward dog position! HAHAHAA.

& no, it isn't Mr. Stephen teaching me because I have all lady lecturers, unless Mr. Stephen's a lady and I don't know about it. yet to attend his/her class.

so yeah. had my first week and it was hectic and tiring and I don't know how am I suppose to last for another 3 months!

leggo! geek mode on!
what doesn't kill me only makes me smarter :p