Saturday, September 17, 2011

my heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close

iMovie - Friends With Benefits.

great movie! I prefer this to No Strings Attached!

hello! I'm a Justin Timberlake girl! fo life :p

Thursday after class, headed to Bangsar for dinner with friends for Kok Siang's farewell! I'm sure I'll see him again :))!

thank gosh none of my friends are leaving me behind! see, I made it a point to only be friends with people that's not going to leave me, you know :p HAHA.

I'm kidding. I'll probably follow em if they had to go :p yes, I'm that needy and insecure :p

"if you leave, I'm coming with! end of discussion!"

I had to choose between Keng Yee's birthday dinner or Kok Siang's dinner. at the end, I went to KS' because it was a no-brainer! I see KY everyday! KS on the other hand, is leaving to go find a british lady to love :p

HAHAA! I'm kidding.

well anyway, I was exhausted and hungry! I swear I could eat while sleeping! or sleep while eating?

Photobucket
dinner @ Ben's storage or something. I always can't remember what's it called.

Ben's General Food Store?
whateverr!

Photobucket
hadn't seen her longer than I wanted.

Photobucket
my dork friend who scored pretty great on her first semester :)!
she even look it, right? :p

Photobucket
I'm pretty friendly.
made friends with lala people too! :) I love em.

Photobucket
i'm the dangerous dorks.
me and my weapons! :p

Photobucket
imma pizza cutter your pizza face yo!

Photobucket
I'm always bumping into Michelle :)!
tho this time it wasn't a coincidence

Photobucket
goodbye my friend :)!
see you in a short decade.

one friend went, another one came into my life. Met Twan Tzee :)!
I don't think I have a picture with her, but she's so outgoing and friendly :)


came home and I got the sleep in my own room :)))! I've been sleeping in sissy's room for 2 weeks now! it's good to be back in my rooom!

GOOODNIGHT MALAYSIA! & PERTH :p and other country with the same time zone!