Friday, September 16, 2011

just don't stop, let's keep the beat pumping

iMovie - Another Cinderella Story; Once Upon a Song.

loved it. awesome movie! though the ending shattered the awesome movie image! could have done a better ending.

whatever. minus-ed the ending, the movie was great! The guy, Luke was charming! and his accent sold me the whole prince status :D

it's a more modernized version of the Cinderella story! which I quite like.

I've been swamped with school and I've no time for anything else but going to school. I didn't even have the time to unpack my shopping bags!! it's all scattered over my room's floor!

until today :D thank gosh it's a holiday today! I needed a break, badly!

though I have so much to do!

I'm either going to die of exhaustion or go mentally crazy! pick one, any one.

well anyways, apart from my studies, I went out with mums right after I came home from class and we went to go get my facial products because I ran out of it and I'm in desperate need of it. with the stress level I'm in, pimples are popping up like pepperonis on a pizza!

Photobucket
I got the two starter kit for free for every RM60 I spent on that brand.

ooh plus, it was Keng Yee's birthday yesterday! HAPPY BIRTHDAYY :D so I decided to make her a card and get her birthday presents. so I had more work on my already full-plate!

but it was worth it :)

Photobucket

it's been so long since I had a handmade card!

my dark circles are darker than the shade of rocker eyeliner! or or a panda's mask! and my eye bags has a life of it's own now :( I need to sleep earlier!

here's a summary of my week -

wake up at 9am, an hour to get ready and whatnots, classes at 12 noon until 6pm, some days 7pm. hits traffic! takes an hour to get home. have dinner and whatnot. in PJs and ready for bed at 10pm, earliest!

by that time, I can't think of doing anything but sleep! and the cycle repeats itself!

my mum's so sad because she rarely gets to see me these days. only in the mornings for a little while I get ready and at night when I get home. no more mother/daughter afternoons or any shenanigans.

I'm gonna mix everything in this post! :p

had the Times book sale at HSC again. it's on all the time now! and mums said she'll get it for me after I've read the 3 new books I recently gotten. besides, with classes and all, I don't think I'll have time to even dust my books!

Photobucket
I need more shelf space :(

I saw sour patch at the grocery!! whyy must it be so damn expensive?! it's just sugar for gosh sakes!
Photobucket
sour patch kids! I want.

lastly, got my mathematics on and according to my immature calculations, I don't know. Sebastian Vettel could be a double world champion sooner than I expected :D

Photobucket
fingers crossed!