Tuesday, September 6, 2011

nevermind I'll find someone like you, I wish nothing but the best for you too

iSeries - Greys Anatomy.

finished the whole series again. now I just want to watch it again. towards the end, I always always miss George and Izzie.

Can't wait for season 8 :))! bring it on.

I've been sleeping in sissy's room for a few nights now because my air conditioner spoiled or something. I also don't know what's really going on but mommy made it worst with her itchy hands.

Photobucket
that is the starter switch

Photobucket

I cannot, cannot sleep without air conditioner these days. its too hot! and I don't dare to open the window at night because there's more than enough mosquitoes in the house already! I have super so many bites on my leg.

more than I've ever gotten, ever.

First day of year 2 today :) I was like a kindergarten student eager to get to class. I really do not like my schedule but there's nothing I can do about it. I'll just be wasting my saliva trying to complain.

I really hate my coordinator. I'm sure she purposely made our schedule sucky because we made her first month of her job hell. well, she couldn't have blame us, she had super huge shoes to fill. our previous coordinator was just superb! and the new one failed, big time.

I have such a huge class! over 80 students for lecture. and luckily me tutorial class is divided. I'm in the second group but I still like the first group group because I know more of em there.

plus, the group I'm in are filled with international students :( I like group A! more outgoing and noisy students :p

ohwells. let's go through week one and see how it goes :)

I'm sure parking is going to be a problem, and most of my classes are afternoon classes! damn. I must, MUST be lucky everyday!