Saturday, October 1, 2011

oh cause sometimes, fate & your dreams will collide

iMovie - Sucker Punch

stupidest movie ever made.

hadn't a clue what that movie was all about. I'm not even sure if she's mentally ill or what.

I've been waking up at 8am like clockwork for weeks now. I'm proud of my internal clock but it'll be so much better waking up at 9am, as planned the night before with my physical alarm clock.

anyways, today, I woke up at 9.20am and booyyyah it felt sooooo good!

& I woke up so much better than the day before.

think I had a breakdown yesterday. I've been so busy and stressed the whole week, yesterday when I had the day off and had nothing to do, I got nervous and totally broke down. I was so sensitive and... I don't know how to explain laa.

thankfully, last night, I had so many dreams. I heard or read somewhere or something that some people deal with their stress and problems in their dreams. subconscious mind works and all that psychobabble.

I woke up feeling so much better :)! I did some research, I saved like 20+ articles for my damn proposal, I did the crossword puzzle and dropped some cash.

bought another 2 bedsheets! I'm crazy for bedsheets recently :p I came home and opened what I bought. it was so soft! and it was satin!

Photobucket
I love buying purple/maroon/pink colours bedsheets.
i don't know why. I like all the sweet colours and not those flower prints.

AND never judge anything by it's cover!
I mean it!

Photobucket
we always don't get what is on the cover.
cannot see the purple as clearly as the picture there :(

well, I shall not buy bedsheets for at least 5 years :p

Whey Jinn showed me a website for Big Bad Wolf Book Sale and now, I can't wait to go! believe it or not, I'm counting down the days and I've already Google Map the directions!

mums wouldn't be here so I asked if my cousin who reads as much, if not more than me to accompany me. she and I reads two differeeent genre of books. the not thick one, she won't read :p and she likes history.

can't believe I've never known about this sale before till now! it's going to be great! decided to go on the first day of the sale! hopefully there won't be a lot since it's a Friday. I meant, I expect there to be heaps of people, but not that much la!