Saturday, September 3, 2011

take me on a trip I like to go someday, take me to New York, I'd like to see LA

iMovie - Inception.

Went Ikea again. this time with a better mood :)

but because of Raya and the holidays, every product in Ikea has been purchased! crazy! everything I want is out of stock! tsk.

oh wells. no rush. I can wait, I'm a patience girl :p

Photobucket
I've so many scattered around my room! LOL.
it hides pretty well. blends in with all my stuffs.

Photobucket
this is the older ones where it's so much more stable

Photobucket
the ones I just gotten. the covers can come out.
not so naise

Had dinner at some japanese place at e-Curve. I don't know why but I'm such a cheap person, I like eating sushi from Sushi Teh, Sushi Zanmai and the other green sushi place that I can't remember what's it called right this moment.

After that, mums went her way to go have a chat with her friends while Keenan and I went to Popular, again!

decided to get the book I wanted which was One Day.

Last time, I would take like a month or so to decide if I should get a book. but now, when I want it, I'll get it within the week or so because last time I didn't have to pay for most of my stuffs like petrol.

thinking that a tank of petrol that costs about Rm60 that would last me at most a month, having to pay for a book pales in comparison.

perused more than I did the last time I went there which was like 3 days ago, I found some pretty good deal books that I didn't see before. I hit jackpot :))!

those Jill Mansells books are having a 25% discount. when I went there the first time, there were sooo many of her books on shelves, yesterday when I went again, most of em were gone!

anyways, and then I came across a section where most of the books were marked down. I don't know why were they marked, but boy am I glad :))! all those scarily super huge hard covered books were only RM19.90 which is such a steal.

I saw two books I'm familiar with so I got those two only.

I'm always seeing Jackie Collins books when I'm browsing around but never really taken an interest until now.

I didn't know she had a series of books.

anyways!

Photobucket
got Drop Dead Beautiful & The Last American Man for Rm19.90 :))


score! :D