Monday, September 26, 2011

its my party, dance if I want to, we can get it crazy, let it all out.

iMovie - Soul Surfer

freaking fantastic movie! Bethany Hamilton is such an inspiration! if she reacted in any way similar to the movie during the shark attack, I have more than the highest respect for her!

everyone should know her story and how brave she was and how tough she is as a person! it's an amazing story!

it's a must watch! AnnaSophia Robb was exceptional! and so darn pretty :)

the weekend just ended, and the cousin went home! but today, he's here again because his mother has the red eye that is contagious -.-

I now have the custody of this rascal child! I've to send him then pick him up from day care -.- if only I'm paid :p

I love him, but he's like the little brother I never wanted. and he's so super funny when he's not super annoying.

Photobucket
he just got his tooth pulled.

when my tooth were shaking, I normally bite on a guava to make it come out! and he paid RM50 to get one tooth pulled -.-

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 day down, 4 more days till the weekend, weekend!